Vinyl Window Replacement & Installations in NJ
We are a household brand for more than 45 years in the vinyl window replacement and installation industry and our excellent work throughout NJ speaks for itself. We have a long list of satisfied customers all attesting that they have gotten value for their money.
We at Tri-State Windows let you experience a professional and sleek start-to-finish process that delivers you with aesthetically-designed, energy-efficient, environment-friendly, and professionally-custom installed replacement windows to adorn your NJ homes and offices. You should only trust the experts. Trust Tri-State Windows.
Our Goal is to be the Best Window Replacement Service in NJ
Our A+ standing as a member of the Better Business Bureau cements our solid track record as one of the top-performing window replacement and installation companies in the NJ area. Our design and custom styling techniques are top-notch giving us the ability to match the replacement windows with the overall aesthetic appearance and ambiance of your home. We strive toward delivering energy-efficient technology to maximize your cost and energy savings. Our cutting edge technology known as Ultrashield Insulated Glass System allows our windows to achieve superior energy efficiency.
Our NJ custom window installation team is competent to handle all specifications and requirements that you deem fit for your home or commercial office. We customize window installations with the end goal of full customer satisfaction. We guarantee full satisfaction and we are committed to top of the line workmanship in our services.
Get a Customized Assessment from our Window Design Expert
Our professional team of window design experts are more than ready to listen to your vision and specifications. At no extra cost, we can give you an in-home assessment with an estimate for window replacements or new installations. Call us at 973-471-5500 or visit our estimate request page to inquire more about our services.
Double-hung windows are sure to complement your NJ home for years to come. With superior quality and craftsmanship, Tri State’s double-hung windows are built with a unique exterior design that emulates the beauty of a traditional wood window without the care and maintenance. Enjoy years of effortless operation with our state-of-the-art Balance System. Best of all, both sashes tilt-in for safe and easy cleaning.
Two Lite and Three Lite slider windows are a great addition to any room in NJ. Narrow sliders provide a larger viewing area and give your home an elegant, natural look. The track system with composite rollers allows the sash to glide smoothly, making the window effortless to open and close. A fully welded, multichambered frame and sash provide superior strength and durability. With a beautiful exterior bevel unmatched compared to our competitors, This window is second to none.
Casement & Awnings
Casement windows from Tri-State provide sophisticated elegance that complements styles from contemporary to traditional. Clean profiles add charm and style while fusion-welded frames provide strength and durability. Sashes open easily with a fold-down crank handle and offer a clear view of the outdoors while providing maximum ventilation.
Bay & Bow Windows
Tri-State provides expert installations of Bay and Bow windows in NJ. A Bay window will open up any room in your house and a bow window can help create a more subtle look and bestow a luxurious appearance.
Basement Hopper Windows
Tilting inward, our basement hopper replacement window provides both light and ventilation in many hard to accommodate areas in your home. The stainless steel hinges provide durability while the sash tilts inward with easy turn and tilt locks.
Features & Benefits
- Weather-resistant, fully welded frame and sash is strong, durable, and maintenance-free
- Heavy-duty latch and keeper provide enhanced security to your home’s basement
- Slope sill allows for easier water drainage
- Stainless steel hinge assembly for durability and ease of operation
- Optional dryer vent includes a 4” diameter aluminum pipe and collar
- LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
Open up any space in your home with a garden window and create a beautiful setting for your plants, collectibles, or decorations. A garden window could be the perfect finishing touch for your kitchen.
Geometric Window Shapes and Designs
Features & Benefits
- Multi-chambered frames with heavy gauge vinyl walls provide superior strength and increased thermal performance
- Sleek, low-profile frame provides an expanded viewing area
- Integral J-Channel and nailing fin simplifies window installation and siding installation
- Several combinations available with other styles or combined together to create a special look
- LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
- Virgin vinyl frame and sashes are fusion welded to provide precise tolerances
- 3 1/4” frame depth
- Energy efficient 7/8” double strength glass standard on all sizes. Glazing options available
- Super Spacer® Warm Edge Technology. Super Spacer’s NO-Metal formula blocks the heat escape path and provides maximum thermal performance while reducing window condensation, energy costs and noise
These windows have been tested to the AAMA/WDMA/CSA 101/I.S 2/A440 standard for product performance. A higher PG or DP rating indicates the product has passed higher performance requirements to the AAMA/WDMA/CSA 101/I.S 2/A440 testing standard.